Terms & Conditions of Trading
● Our Internet mail order trading terms are payment in advance with order.
● To local customers, our terms are payment on delivery or collection, though we reserve the right to ask for a deposit or full payment before starting any work.
● We accept payment by cash, cheque, bank transfer, credit and debit card and PayPal.
● Cheques should be made payable to AFP Design.
● The customer will be liable to pay bank charges on any cheques not honoured on presentation, for any debts arising from them, and for all collection charges and interest incurred.
● Any discounts offered will become void if payment is not made as agreed.
● Under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998, we will exercise our right to add interest at 8% above the Bank of England base rate onto any overdue amount, backdated to the date of invoice.
● Where artwork is produced by ourselves, proof copies will be forwarded to the customer for checking prior to printing. No liability is accepted by us for any errors found after the customer has approved the proofs for printing. Any reprints shall be at the customer’s expense.
● The customer must determine whether they have permission to use certain logos or copyrighted slogans etc. No responsibility shall be taken by ourselves for any misuse.
● Where the customer requests us to produce artwork without subsequently confirming an order, the customer shall be required to pay for the produced artwork at the appropriate rate.
● Any relevant costs incurred must be paid for by the customer. If an order has been completed payment must be made in full.
RETENTION OF TITLE
● All goods remain property of AFP Design until payment has been made in full, including any goods printed for resale and delivered to third parties. We reserve the right to reclaim said goods in the event of non-payment.
|Letterheads & Comp Slips|
|Multipart NCR Sets|
|Plastic Business Cards|